Submission in electronic form is possible to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
or on technical data carriers to the main registry of Prague Castle (Prague 1 - Hrad, 11908 - entrance from 3rd Courtyard), from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Basic requirements for submission in electronic form
Prescribed formats of electronic submission:
- .HTM, .HTML (hypertext document)
- .TXT (simple text)
- .RTF (document in text standard RTF)
- .PDF (document in format Adobe Acrobat Reader®)
- If a single submission contains a number of electronic documents, it must be clear which document is the submission itself and which are further electronic attachments of this submission.
- Only one submission may be sent in one e-mail (or on one technical data carrier).
- The maximum total size of one e-mail submission (including all attached appendices) is 1 MB.
- Electronic submissions may be made on the technical data carriers diskette 3.5", CD-ROM.
- Submissions may be furnished with an electronic signature.
Receipt and processing of electronic submissions
- Receipt of submissions is confirmed by the electronic registry by an e-mail message to the e-mail address of the sender (unless another manner of communication is requested in advance). The message contains an evaluation of the check (fulfilment of requirements for submission, legibility, e-signature) and if applicable the reason for failure to accept the submission.
- Electronic submissions are further arranged as ordinary submissions.
List of qualified certificates of employees designated for ensuring the operation of the electronic registry:
- Certificate 1: Kvetoslava Hronova (serial number 1558735)
- Certificate 2: Jana Miklánková (serial number 1702962)
- Processing of electronic submissions is governed by the relevant laws legal norms and standards of ISVS for the operation of electronic registries in relation to the use of a guaranteed electronic signature (issued by UVIS No. 016/01.01).