Admission to Prague Castle premises (valid from April 1, 2014)
Hours of operation for visitors at Prague Castle follow the Rules and Regulations (PDF, 151 kB).
Price lists to be downloaded in full version in 11 languages:
Czech, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
(For download click on the language and then "save". The files have approximately 320 kB.)
Types of tickets
Prague Castle – Circuit A
St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, exhibition "The Story of Prague Castle", St. George's Basilica, Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower, Rosenberg Palace
Prague Castle – Circuit B
St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower
Prague Castle – Circuit C
Exhibition "The Treasure of St. Vitus Cathedral", Prague Castle Picture Gallery
Exhibition "The Story of Prague Castle"
Exhibition "The Treasure of St. Vitus Cathedral"
Prague Castle Picture Gallery
Great South Tower with a View Gallery
Admission Fee to Historical Premises of Prague Castle managed by Prague Castle Administration
|Type of ticket
||Family admission (**)
|Prague Castle – Circuit A
|Prague Castle – Circuit B
|Prague Castle – Circuit C
|Exhibition The Story of Prague Castle
|Prague Castle Picture Gallery
|Powder Tower (temporarily closed until cca 08/2019 due to reconstruction)
|Exhibition The Treasure of St. Vitus Cathedral
|Great South Tower with a View Gallery
- youths aged 6 – 16 (inclusive)
- secondary school and university students in full-time study until 26 (inclusive)
- seniors past 65 (inclusive)
Discounts afforded only upon presentation of a valid card or full-time study paper.
** Family Admission:
- 1–5 children at the age of under 16 with max. 2 adults
Admission for Elementary School Classes
- Prague Castle (Circuit A + Prague Castle Picture Gallery) – elementary school pupils (upon presentation of the list of names certified by the school), admission for max. 30 pupils + 2 accompanying persons CZK 150
- nursery schools accompanied by a teacher (upon presentation of the list of names certified by the school)
- children under the age of 6
- Disability Card holders (ZTP Card)
- Disability Card holders (ZTP-P Card) including one accompanying person
- licenced EU guides with clients holding purchased tickets to Castle premises
- teachers accompanying school groups (free entrance for 1 person accompanying a group of 15 pupils)
Admission for journalists
Conditions (PDF, 217 kB)
Photographing of Interiors - Permit
- photographing is allowed only without flash or a tripod - CZK 50,-
- photographing is prohibited in exhibitions "The Story of Prague Castle", "The Treasure of St. Vitus Cathedral" and in Prague Castle Picture Gallery
Tickets are valid for two days (the day of the purchase and the following day). Purchased tickets can not be refunded. Tickets are available in Information Centres of Prague Castle in the second and in the third courtyards, in the Prague Castle Picture Gallery, in the Old Royal Palace and at two ticket offices in the Golden Lane.
Tickets for concerts are sold at the ticket office in the Information Centre in the second courtyard of Prague Castle.
Tickets for the short-term exhibitions are sold directly in the exhibitions.
Château Park in Lany - admission fee
Single admission fee CZK 15,-
Ticket is valid for 1 day. Tickets are sold at the entrance gate of the park.
Free admission: children under the age of 6; Disability Card holders (ZTP Card); Disability Card holders including one accompanying person.